Three Wolf Trading Co

Three Wolf Trading Co
Handmade Soaps

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Day After A Craft Fair!


We had a craft fair yesterday!  Very exhausting!  We sold a few bars of soap, made some new friends and got some new customers!  Not to mention, we bought a few things, I love RADA knives!  I felt a lot more prepared for this event.  I got the change the day before, I had a lot of product, bags, cash register, business cards, water, and a lot of helpers!  The lots of helpers is the part I felt I could have done without.  As much as I love my children, it is so hard to work while you have kids with you.  We are working hard to get ready for the next craft fair, on the 27th and filling requests for more products!  We will be having a couple of main scents and then have some seasonal scents.  This week I will be working on lotion bars (these will be permanent), hand crème and some bath bombs (these are also a permanent item)!  My brother and business partner will be working on some soaps.  They will be on the website, as soon as they are done!   I just added the new soaps from this weekend onto the website and of course the pictures won't load, so forgive me and go shop!
 We have also recently changed our  soap packaging and labels!  I thought wrapping each soap with a brown packaging paper, but after wrapping a couple hundred bars of soap, I decided to go with cigar band type wrapping!  Above is one of the fully wrapped bars!  At right, are the cigar band type!  They both look great!  Both are some of our wonderful new scents! Lets do a give away!  Leave a comment & on April 13, 2013, we will randomly choose one person to receive two of our new scents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment